Denied mightyflof Staff Application

mightyflof

User
Jul 18, 2022
Username: mightyflof

◈ Your In-Game Name: mightyflof

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mightyflof/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 16 years old.

Your Discord (with tag): mightyflof#1256

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have an LTAP Class V, RDA Class III, FailRP During Raid Class III, and MRDM Class V. The first two warns were from months ago with the LTAP being from October of 2021. and the most recent warning being from June 27. All of these warns were super chill and not intended with the most malicious intent. From what I can remember I was put in a sit and I just said warn me and I gave little to no disobedience. I've been playing the server a lot more recently and been enjoying myself and I do not plan on breaking any more rules.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I can be on anytime between 12PM-1AM EDT

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I love helping people whether that's helping with bases, weed growing, meth, or any other sort of job I would love to know I am there and being or could be the one to help that person. interacting with others is also another huge thing of mine and I would love to interact and talk to many people as I am taking sits. I remember years ago when I was pretty young always helping players and interacting and being one of the most liked staff members on those servers. I also think I am pretty good for staff since I don't do much and I can be on the server all day if necessary. I also really enjoy AtomicRP and its community and I would love to help out and respond to others and help to the best of my ability. I'm a pretty chill guy as well and I can handle just toxicity, annoyance, trolls, and whatever else comes the way and I think I would be a pretty great addition to the staff team at AtomicRP.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am usually an overall liked person and have pretty good communication skills and am able to just handle the majority of people and I really think that can be a great addition to the staff team. I also have a pretty good grasp on my temper and definitely won't let people get under my skin. I'm a pretty good listener and I think with that I would be a pretty good member of the staff. I will also always hear both sides of any story while still keeping things quick, I don't just hear one side of an RDM or FailRP situation and warn/ban the player. I also have 3K+ hours on Gmod and a majority of that is DarkRP so I have a pretty good grasp of DarkRP. But overall I'm prepared and more than ready to be an addition to the AtomicRP Staff Team and I am thrilled, ready, and hopeful that I will be accepted!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. You can just call me flof or mighty and I'm a pretty simple guy to understand.

Last edited:
-1 You have way too many warns in 24 hours. Cannot change my mind with any amount of effort. Will need a lot more playtime to make up for that.

-1 Would like to see more playtime on the server to show the ability to conduct yourself in a better manner <3

Only a day of playtime with all of those significant rule violations? I like the effort in the application though.

-1 Good amount of effort in the application, but with significant warnings at just 1 day playtime. I would suggest re-applying when you've put some more time into the server to overlook those previous Class V's.

I think its safe to say that I am not gonna be approved lmao I didn't plan on breaking anymore rules and such but I appreciate the feedback from all of you

Application Denied
Based on your current active Class III warns, we are not comfortable giving you an interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​