Jul 18, 2022
Username: mightyflof

◈ Your In-Game Name: mightyflof

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mightyflof/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: mightyflof

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. The warns I've gotten are gone now but most if not all of them were just me and my friend messing around with each other. A couple were from just immature stuff that almost everyone does every now and then. But these warn are from a year ago and I haven't been warned since and I don't plan on breaking any rules anytime soon.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days and 14 hours but I do plan on playing and being active way more.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT/EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I have a pretty free and open schedule so I can be on at anytime

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP staff team to not only learn some new things maybe with staffing and such. I would also love to be more engaged and involved in the community and help out everyone the best I can when I can. It's also a very good responsibility learning experience so I think it would be great for me to be a part of the team and be helpful, learn some new things, and be more a part of the AtomicRP community. I will do my best to be as active as possible, work my hardest and make sure there is no one else breaking the rules as long as I am online. I'll be sure to not be biased toward anyone no matter who they are and make sure things get done efficiently.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? As said above, I would put as much effort and dedication into helping everyone and trying to make AtomicRP a better place. I would try my best to make sure people have fun and enjoy the server as much as possible as well so they want to keep coming back and playing the server more. I am also very good at taking criticism and any hate toward me and I'm very mature about it and how to handle it. I have had experience with being staff on several servers a long time ago, so I do have some experience and know my way around being staff and how to handle others. I also like to think I am a pretty nice and friendly person so I might get along with a lot of people on the server. I will do what I can do as active as possible and work as hard as I can to be the best staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. My name is mightyflof if you like you can just call me flof, I have 3k+ hours on Gmod and I have a great idea of how this game and everything works. I love helping people out and being a friendly person. and I look forward to hopefully being accepted!

+1 your application is great and would love to see you on the staff team. You also put effort on your staff app and with training you would most definitely be a great staff member.

+1 I like what I see here, these two questions are really hard to find the right answer for and I feel like this player did their best. I think they'll do well in an interview