Denied Mika Laakso Staff Application

Mika Laakso

User
Dec 14, 2021
Username: Mika Laakso

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mika Laakso

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115035132/

Your Age: 25

Your Discord Tag: Dihydrogen Monoxide#7918

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have several warns for hate speech, one MRDM warn that shouldnt have been a thing but i didnt fight at the time. one witch hunting warn and i got that by following a group of guys who kept calling me the nword so i could record them and get them banned for hate speech. i have a fail rp or two for stuff i dont remember sadly.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 3d 10h 42m as of writing this

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? whenever i have free time, usually 1pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I hate it when there are no staff on and everyone just breaks rules whenever. id like to fill in the void

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i work customer service IRL and this shouldnt be that much different

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Most of my warns are old and i havent been in trouble in a while, last warn that isnt inactive is back in May 2022. for inactive warns was October 2022 for most recent, i have learned my lesson and dont wish to break rules anymore. Ive been on this server for 2+ years now and have enjoyed every second of it and only want to see this server grow. I also work customer service IRL and have experiance helping people with their issues

Last edited:
Unfortunately today this will be a -1 from me, You have the right intentions like alot of our other candidates, however more effort is needed to be shown, Please take some time to look at our accepted staff applications and they might give you a greater idea of the effort we are looking for.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/forums/accepted.25/
You can find the accepted applications with the hotlink above.

-1 Plump up those 2 long answer questions. Maybe read some accepted applications for what we look for. Would like to see you re-apply in 2 weeks!

-1 Those two last questions should have more effort, I see your interest in staffing just the main questions of this application are lacking more detail, I would recommend you edit the two last questions then I will consider changing my -1 to something else.

-/+ I feel bias here due to really liking our interactions in game. I do feel like you could use some more explanation in your app though.

-1 little effort, "several warns for hate speech" is very concerning to me.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/