Your In-Game Name:
Milfo

Steam Name:
Milfo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Milfo

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1d and 18 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I have not but i have the knowledge of an experienced staff member

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
Why i want to be apart of the staff team is because i play all the time and i'm on early in the mornings and i think that i would be able to keep the server under control and also help make the server more enjoyable and more fun to play on. I really hope you consider adding me to the team. :)

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted onto the staff team because i only am taking one class right now so i’m able to be on at any time need be so i can help make sure a mod is always on and making sure the server is being takin care of at all times.

What is your timezone?
My time zone is MST.

Last edited:
+/-
Haven't seen you on the server myself. Your app is pretty good, may need more detail. Best of Luck!

+/- I like the application so far but you have somehow missed the last two questions. (unless my phone is not showing the entire application)

-/+ I am staying neutral due to the following reasons
  1. I don't recall seeing you
  2. The staff app is short
  3. BUT has a good attitude

+\- The app is lacking in some spots and could use more play time and experience in the server. Overall you may not be the best pick for staff as of now but would like to see where you go later on.

yea it didn’t copy all of the questions but i’m sorry it seems that way to you and no we’ve never seen or interacted with each other