May 16, 2022
Username: Minionn

◈ Your In-Game Name: Minionn

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Quinceiy/

Your Age: 33

Your Discord Tag: Quinceiy#4602

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have had 3 rdm warns in 1 year, I cant remember the 2 of them. The last one was I had killed Spring Pepper when we were pasting our base, there was a building sign but turned out not to be ours. Was my mistake.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1m2w3d

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? No

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am kinda on all over the place. Sometimes I am on late at night/early morning. Other times I am on early mornings and afternoons

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I had honestly been thinking about apply again for a while now as it is something I really enjoyed. Wilkers pulled me aside and wanted me to apply again. I love being part of the community, providing feed back and providing a positive impact. I have years of customer service in a professional setting so handling tickets, complaints and such is something I also enjoy.

Also had many staff tell me to staff again and maybe they will stop now :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am pretty well known on the server and 95% of it is positive. I provide feedback all the time to staff with the purpose of improving the sever for everyone. I am easy going, understanding and level headed and I feel like I was a pretty good mod last year. I promise more Dad jokes as well I have a fresh list I wrote up I am eager to share.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Most people know a good amount about me but for those who dont. I am older, calm, level headed and pretty easy going.

I love Atomic server.

As I mentioned I have years of professional experience mediating and helping all types of people. Those skill translate well into interacting will people from all backgrounds, age, and places of the world. My capability to provide advice and help defuse difficult situations would really help with staffing.

I am pretty confident with my knowledge of the rules.

I also have a son and an "Atomic adopted" Son named Bob the builder.

It takes a lot to really have my emotions get out of check, I am easy going and calm.

I love a good laugh.

I hate talking about myself so I hope this helps giving you a little more insight into Minionn and I hope my reputation on the server shows my positive impact.

+1 Met minion the first day I joined and had nothing but great interactions with him. One of the main reasons I stayed on the server, he would make a great addition to the staff team. Including the past experience and the overall connection he has with the community.

I was informed that rockman is on a leave, anyone else I should reach out to?