Your In-Game Name:
mittens

Steam Name:
mittens

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
marie#2222

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
No, my discord name is not the same as my in game name, but my nick name in the atomic server is the same.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No, I have never received a warn, kick, nor ban.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
2w

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read the rules fully.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I have read up on the Staff Information section.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I have a microphone and use it on a daily basis.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Unfortunately, I have no experience about staffing as Atomic Network is my first server I've ever joined on Garry's Mod.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Washed <3
Bonez <3
Duvine <3
Shiloh <3
Mythic <3
Echo <3
Stuffy <3

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No, but I am willing to learn.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I should be apart of the staff team because I personally love helping people. The amount of time that I have played on Atomic, I've made such amazing friends and grew to love the community. I am active on the server, there's a lot of rule breakers, seeing other staff members feeling pressured because of other staff that are not online, so I would not only help them with their stresses, but help the community by making everyone feel welcomed to Atomic, where everyone should feel at home and to be themselves.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because as said, I love helping other people/staff out with everything they're struggling with, times can be hard within how others are and personally, If I was accepted, since I'm active a lot, I will be able to log onto atomic basically about all day/night and help the other staff with tickets since a lot of the time, people are the only staff on duty. The tickets will be overwhelming, I could also work the night shift along since there's more needed, and how there's more rule breakers during the night, I will be here to stop and settle these problems when it happens. I am the type of person to listen to both sides and get things done so others won't have to be so stressed about it.

What is your timezone?
EST

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day <3

Last edited:
+1 really amazing person, super friendly, puts a lot of work into everything she does and all around active.

( I’m cloutedkid just on my phone )

+1 Overall an amazing person, presented a well written app and has a good amount of time played. Mittens would make an amazing addition to the staff team. Cheering you on bestie!

+1 great person, great app, good time, alot of dedication, would be a great addition to the staff team, goodluck!

+1 very nice player, knows rules, willing to help anyone who asks and also keeps a level head during stressful situations

+1 Great friendly person, always outgoing and I had nothing but nice interactions with you.

You killed me once by accident via crossfire, I said it was fine yet you still apologized made sure I was fine with it, and even compensated me.

-1 Yeah no, sitting on top of a staff members head all the time you're on the server is not allowed. Also they way you talk to certain staff members counted my vote as a no.

nahhhhhh y'all know i tease a lot. mittens i've seen you around a lot, i believe you know the rules really well as well as the staff members also have a pretty good connection with you. you have my vote, good luck!

+1

+1 Good staff App I have seen you Around the server and I Believe you should get a shot at staff Good luck!!!!

+1

You have a decent staff app. And in the server i never have any problems with you. Good luck