Accepted mittens's staff app <3

+1
I have seen you a lot you know the rules and you are well liked amongst the community. You'd make a great addition to the team! Had I know you where applying I would have said to use my name !

+1

I think you would supplement our community well, i've seen you around a lot and while we haven't interacted, I know a lot of my close friends have high opinions of you. Good luck!

+1 active, never had a problem with you although havent spoke to you much, seems to know rules

-1 honestly you seem like the type of person to cause plenty of drama especially with your relationships on the team

+1 you’re very active at least from what I’ve seen from when I’m I was on I know I don’t have very much say since I’m dubbed inactive but from what I do know is that you’re a kind and active person so good luck and I hope you make it!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Me(Unknown..#2441) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.