User
Nov 4, 2021
Your In-Game Name: grxxpe

Steam Name: grxxpe1

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : i dont know

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 12

Your discord name/tag: cash 6525

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? rdm people mocking me

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 24 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below yes by hez

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I dont know what that is

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help people and to answer tickets fast

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because im a great person and im in australia which means when no one is on im on

What is your timezone? aus sydney

What time of the day are you usually on? after school for 4 hours saturday and sunday 24 hours

You don't meet the age requirement and there are no signs of effort in your application.

-Is a child,
-App is a joke,
-Low hours,

+Time zone we could use.

This is one of the worst apps I have ever seen. If you are serious about joining the team, please try harder.

Get some more hours as well.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.