Accepted Mrwombat Staff Application

Mrwombat

User
Mar 27, 2022
Username: Mrwombat

◈ Your In-Game Name: Amyps3/Progamer/Mrwombat *All my usernames going to staff under Amyps3*

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198855312667/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Amyps3#4159

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1D 14hrs 3mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am normally on past 3pm my time randomly and I normally stay till early in the morning.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? One of the main reasons I want to join the staff team is that when I originally started playing this server a bit back I returned and I'd love to come back and serve the community this time! Another one of the main reasons I want to join the staff team is that the staff here are always friendly and make atomic an enjoyable experience by staff such as Killuminati, weedfarm and sunee all are great inspirations to my application! I would also like to start my first admin career here as I believe it would be a great place to learn the ropes and learn from my seniors and try it out! I also love the community here at atomic I've made lots of friends when I was last here and I would love to get more involved and make more friends:)!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Well, the first thing I feel that qualifies me to be is that I do not have any bias and I am good at making sure I hear what everyone has to say and get the full story before making a decision. Another thing that is good about me is that I am active and I am trying to be more active than I am because I really like this server and would like to get on more. One last thing is that I have been very friendly and have tried to help people learn the game and make money with me!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. To add to the things I have done to try to help people out, I found a trashman trying to learn what to do (where I was at one point, so I felt pretty bad) and with the skills I used from Killuminati, I was able to help him figure out how to play trashman, along with many others! And another time I tried to help out was when I went and helped a guy make meth. And there was another time me and my friends went into a base in the sewers and I helped them all make meth weed while I did printers. I have also tried my best to take care of other things, like reporting those pesky rule breakers. I am also now a returning player I went off for a bit but I have returned and I would love to try new horizons! Some new additions I've made that I've tried to assist in the community is helping people understand the jobs such as kidnappers and firework maker.

Last edited:
Last edited: