Multiple Suggestions

BlueGrapes

User
May 15, 2021
1. Add a suggestion category in discord where people can upvote or downvote. It is a lot easier than having to make a forums post.

2. Make it where you can either sell fireworks as a thief or make it where they make less money but they can get printers so it adds some incentive for raiding them. Also when firework makers die have them drop the fireworks.

3. Make it so when there is a randomized hit it doesn't choose someone at spawn who is AFK.

4. Add more upgrades to printers (not the professional) It may make more money but it gives people something to do and most people just spend the money on !unbox anyways.

5. Give Mods+ the ability to refund someone if they get RDMD.

6. Make it where when you destroy a professional printer/firework maker it gives you money also could be a fix for Number 2. I know it could be abused but people who are about to leave can have a friend become a police officer and let them in the base to destroy it anyway. It also could ruin the player experience so I would go with Number 2.

7. Make it where the printer bag can take professional printers. (only 1 <-- edited)

8. Add a +1 slot on jobs for supporter (added after vvorld +1d)

Last edited:
4. the reason why normal printers job dont make alot of money because noob doesnt want people to just stay at their base and make money/not rp

+1 with everything besides number 4

For #1: We had this system but It quickly became overran with what seemed like 100 suggestions every 5 seconds. It was too much to keep track of, so now we use the forums, where if people actually want to make a valid suggestion, they can go through here. Its much easier to keep track of on here

What REMMAH said, every other suggestion is valid and solid though, personally I think we can add #3 to the dev's docket to take a look at real soon here.

Regarding the printers, stay tuned ;)

1. used to be like that as remmah said
2. yeah
3. I like this idea alot, as someone who plays mercenary
4.what remmah said, though people will still do it
5. This can be EASILY abused. Lets make an example: Little jimmy who was recently promoted to moderator on atomic networks, was called a pissbaby by wilkers. Since little jimmy is a little bitch, he doesnt take too kindly to that. He gets 4 friends to log on, gives them 100 million each, and logs off. Now, this is hypothetical, but some whiney pissbaby will eventually be promoted to mod. And when you call them out on it, they will be a douchebag about it.
6. I personally like this idea, as raiding meth/firework/pro printers generally isnt worth the cost. Why risk heavy armour, guns etc on a raid that might not even net me a profit, one that could make me LOSE money?
7. yeah bro lemme just put this car inside my printer bag
8. wilkers has said on stream before that the thought of a second district manager isnt the best, since they want people to be away from downtown, as when you go to say industrial, you dont lag but if you go to downtown, your frames drop heavily. Also 2 terrorists would be a fucking nightmare.

Well, #5 would ideally just be able to refund the items you died with, and that's it.
As for #8 It would only include certain jobs not jobs like Mayor/District Manager/Terrorist.

Well, #5 would ideally just be able to refund the items you died with, and that's it.
As for #8 It would only include certain jobs not jobs like Mayor/District Manager/Terrorist.
A refund system is something that we have considered in the past, it would be something that we would only have for upper staff but it's a solid idea, just a lot of other things that need to be sorted out before we get there.

Regarding extra job slots for supporters, I would say the majority of them are already good as they are. Unless you can think of any in particular that need to be changed.

1. Add a suggestion category in discord where people can upvote or downvote. It is a lot easier than having to make a forums post.

2. Make it where you can either sell fireworks as a thief or make it where they make less money but they can get printers so it adds some incentive for raiding them. Also when firework makers die have them drop the fireworks.

3. Make it so when there is a randomized hit it doesn't choose someone at spawn who is AFK.

4. Add more upgrades to printers (not the professional) It may make more money but it gives people something to do and most people just spend the money on !unbox anyways.

5. Give Mods+ the ability to refund someone if they get RDMD.

6. Make it where when you destroy a professional printer/firework maker it gives you money also could be a fix for Number 2. I know it could be abused but people who are about to leave can have a friend become a police officer and let them in the base to destroy it anyway. It also could ruin the player experience so I would go with Number 2.

7. Make it where the printer bag can take professional printers. (only 1 <-- edited)

8. Add a +1 slot on jobs for supporter (added after vvorld +1d)
+1