User
Feb 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Donald

Steam Name: ccassellius

Link to your Public Steam Profile: Steam Community :: ccassellius

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
just turned 15 and thats why i thought i should make this application

Your discord name/tag: ElseWarus16753#0329

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

no

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
yes i have because i had a racist name which was not my fault on my part my bud was over and i was playing on this server and i went to the bathroom and he changed my name im not very sure what the name was he just told me he got me kicked because he had a racist name

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully?

yes very thoroughly

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

yes it works perfectly fine i have had no complaints about it it being quiet or etc

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

no this will be my first if i get accepted

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

no i thought it would be fun and i would like to stop the people that break the rules

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
because i think it will be a fun experience and i would like to make sure this server is always fine because i very much enjoy this server

As one would say Corsair Strongly Disagrees with this Application for that reasons that follow :

Application is very short / lack luster
2. Not enough effort to be a staff
3. Has a Ban Warn

That is all i have to say, Best of luck!

Very sorry for the minus but your application is very short and it seems as this would be more of only as a thing you do because it sounds fun. Please understand that being staff mean that you take everything very seriously and most of the time being staff is not fun but we do what we must to make sure that the other players on the server can have fun as well, a small sacrifice we all make.

I can see it looks like you did your application in less then 3 minutes, and reading this to me sounds like you put no work into it at all. Sorry man but you got to say more then just "because I think it will be a fun experience and I would like to make sure this server is always fine because i very much enjoy this server". You have to give us a good reason to why we should accept you.