My in-game name is Brother Mythic.

Steam Name:
My steam username is mythic.

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
I am currently 16 years old.

Your discord name/tag:
mythic.#0999

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
My discord username is not the same ad my in-game name on the AtomicRP server.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
I have been warned on AtomicRP for prop minging once, and RDM a few times. The reason I got warned for prop minging was because Atomic was my first DarkRP and didn't understand or know what keypads were, but after the warn one of the staff explained to me what I had did wrong and how to use the keypads. My RDM warnings were also because my lack of knowing how to play DarkRP. I don't remember exactly why I was warned for the the RDM's but I think one of them was because when I was getting raided I came back and killed one of the raiders, which was breaking NLR and RDM since I wasn't allowed to come back I think.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
I have one week, 2 days, and 13 hours of play time on the AtomicRP server.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read through the entire rules and guidelines of the server twice.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I read up on the DRP Staff Information earlier and read them thoroughly.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I have a microphone and use it 90% of the time I'm playing DarkRP.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No I don't have previous experience staffing on other servers, Atomic is the first DarkRP server I've ever played and is the only part of GMod I have played.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, none of the staff have recommended me to apply for staff.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No I do not have any experience with the admin/mod tools.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I would like to be a part of the staff team to help the cause. I like to think I'm pretty active on the server and being active, you're gonna run into some rule breakers and a lot of times when I make a ticket to an admin they can take a few minutes to reply to my ticket because they have a lot of tickets and some times not enough staff on. So if I were a mod I would hope to be able to help out just a bit and lessen the stress on other mods. I would also like to join the staff team to have a different experience in the AtomicRP server, I feel like being a mod would be a totally different experience rather than just RP'ing.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted into the staff team because, I'm usually active on the server, almost every day I'm on the server for at least 2-4 hours and sometimes 6 if I really feel like doing nothing. If I were a staff that would be enough time to help with tickets and maybe RP later. Another reason I should be accepted into the staff team is because, while I don't seem like it with the way I can act in game, if I need to I can act professional and mature, this would help me be able to keep a cool head if an admin sit is getting heated with two players so it can be resolved as quickly as possible so I can help and move onto the next ticket.

What is your timezone?
My timezone is Central Daylight Time (CDT)

+/-
Great app but being vague on the amount of warns you have and instead attempting to justify is kind of off-putting.
Would've been a +1 if you described in detail how many times you were warned instead of just saying "a couple"

+/-

Really nice app dude I like it a lot I haven't seen you in game as of yet though and the RDM is a tad worrying. Other than that looks like a nice lad and a great app!

+1 You have plenty of playtime for you to understand how we run the server and the app is pretty good..... I believe you are a good fit for the team!
giphy.gif

+/-

I've seen you on a lot and it does seem like you really want to help out. But those warnings are a bit concerning nonetheless. Your young so I also can't really blame you for not having experience with admin inputs, I would just like to get to know you a bit more if it's going to be a +1 for me. As a former staff member on many servers a couple of years ago, I recommend asking a staff member to have you spectate sits to have good knowledge on what to do and how to proceed, even if this is denied. Don't give up!

+/-

I've seen you on a lot and it does seem like you really want to help out. But those warnings are a bit concerning nonetheless. Your young so I also can't really blame you for not having experience with admin inputs, I would just like to get to know you a bit more if it's going to be a +1 for me. As a former staff member on many servers a couple of years ago, I recommend asking a staff member to have you spectate sits to have good knowledge on what to do and how to proceed, even if this is denied. Don't give up!
I've seen you a few times in game I think, never got to really talk to you but I feel like if I were to ask the staff about watching them do sits I would just be in the way of them doing tickets as fast as possible, and the warns, while I know it isn't a valid excuse, it was because I was still learning RP at the time but if you want to get to know me I'm usually on, so feel free to come and talk!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Beta Male within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.