Accepted nephew dane Staff Application

KindaStupidTho

User
Oct 5, 2023
Username: nephew dane

◈ Your In-Game Name: KindaStupidTho

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199148512586/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: kindastupidtho

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM x5 on AtomicRP
FailRP x2 on AtomicRP
FailRP during raid x1 on AtomicRP

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4d, 5h, 47m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I absolutely adore this server and I would love to help players out. I'd really like to be a bigger part of the community. I love playing on the server, and I would love to moderate it as well.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I play the server actively, and I believe that I would be of good use as a staff member. I am patient with people and I try to be completely unbiased. I have good knowledge of mechanics in Garry's Mod, and I have read up on the rules extensively. I enjoy helping people out with their problems, and would love to be of assistance to the server and it's players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. None of my warns have been done with malicious intent. They were caused by either honest mistakes, or lack of knowledge before I had read all the rules.

Last edited:
+1 player seems genuinely excited about helping out the community and claims to have extensive knowledge of the rules

+1
Rdming 5 times with 4 days of playtime is a little worrying, but let’s see how a interview goes.