New Job possibly :)

Samuriy

User
Feb 14, 2022
Job Title: DJ

Job Salary: $10

Job Limit: 3

Category Affiliation: Citizens

Job Description: Blast your epic tunes through your dj stand or out on the street you might annoy people but don’t let that stop you!

Adds Permanent Law to law boards (if applicable):

Job Rules: Can Micspam , Can base if you are being payed to play music at the base

Job Purpose: Play Music

Weapons/Tools: None

Model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=404616819

Hobos can do this as they are allowed to mic spam. Hobos can chill at a base while playing music, they just can't defend it.

This would be cool, but inorder to make it something different than the hobo, can there be a DJ stand? Like the a prop/entity that can play music. It would be like the piano player but with a DJ stand.

This would be cool, but inorder to make it something different than the hobo, can there be a DJ stand? Like the a prop/entity that can play music. It would be like the piano player but with a DJ stand.
This is just a concept but i like that I just couldn’t find a thing for it

Suggestion Denied
The hobo job exists for this exact reason, get creative! Make a DJ stand out of props and make a cool club. I've seen a lot of really well done examples of that idea put into practice over the years.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​