Mar 3, 2022
Username: Not A Cannibal

◈ Your In-Game Name: Not A Cannibal

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sterilizer33

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): Ragnarok#2505

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i currently, as this is being put into the forums, have one class 3 warn for rdm from the year 2021 which semen bambozzini has put into warn removals on the discord. i had a false ban for a week on 2/28/22 which had since been accepted in the forums for an appeal.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 15 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? If im not at work then usually after 3pm EST (after school) and on weekends im on most of the day.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i like all the admins and mods on the server and i really enjoy the community and i want to help out wherever i can, help solve problems, disputes, and to solve situations in the server to help maintain its integrity.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe i should be accepted onto the staff team because i can be a really big help for the staff team and for both of the DarkRP servers overall.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im just taking my shot at trying to help out the community, i haven't played gmod in a while for the fact because my old main servers just lost pop and died off and its been hard to find any servers i like or good ones in my opinion, so when i found atomic servers and i started playing it instantly made me more active on the game and made me want to play more. the people and staff here are great, i like having fun on these servers a lot and i just wanna maintain it and do my part. I appreciate the opportunity a lot.

- Low effort
- A good amount of warns

I recommend reading other applications too know what we are looking for

Best of luck!

- Not much effort
- A good amount of warns

I recommend looking at other applications too see what we are looking for

Best of luck!

+/- While its not a bad application it isn't good enough to constitute a plus one from me. I do recommend to put some more effort on the two big questions then maybe I'll change my mind. Best of luck.

Little to no effort given in the application. I'd recommend looking at accepted staff applications and get a general idea of what these are supposed to look like.

Good luck!

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.