Your In-Game Name:
Not Dev

Steam Name:
Not Dev

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
! NotDev#6865

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes I have 2 warns both are expired and i am working on getting them removed.
1.By Senpai vibes NLR during raid on 8/27/21
2.By waio00 Ingnoring staff on 8/28/21

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
6Days 21Hours 58Mins at this time

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes i have to so i dont get warned.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
of course why would i not read them and then make a application.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I always use it.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No i sadly do not.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Senpai Vibes

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
no but I want to learn it is seems obviously needed.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be apart of the staff team because ive been in this community for a few weeks and i love the server. I also have interacted with the staff and they all seem geat and fun, But i always make reports daily and I love rping and have been playing Darkrp since 2016 and I know my way around.Im also very flexable with my time. I also just love seeing all the people who break the rules get punished.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I think i should be acccepted on the staff team because I am always out going to enforce the rules and love the staff team. I am always active in the fourms and the discord. I also am always wanting to make new friends, and I have been basing with some Tmods and Moderaters and they seem awsome and I would love to interact with them more. I also have skill in not havong a bias and making the right decision in stressful times, Becuase i have moderated Minecraft servers, Discord servers, and also Ark Survival Servers in my past.

What is your timezone?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

+1
The app looks alright. Active in server, discord, and forums. All around chill person.