Denied Ocelot Staff Application

Ocelot

User
Oct 15, 2023
Username: Ocelot

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ocelot

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199454753798/edit/info

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ocelot547

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. RDM (Class III) For shooting a police officer before he hit me with a night baton/ stun gun
Fail RP (Class III) during a raid for leaving. I fully understand that I was in the wrong for these warnings and have learnt from my mistakes.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 11 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? During the weekends I am on majority of the day but sometimes I am away and on school days I am on after school for 4-5 hours

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I want to be able to make AtomicRP and fun and friendly place for all without people having to ruin it for others. I just like helping people and want to help AtomicRP as much as possible as staff have always been friendly towards everyone unlike some other servers which makes me want to help even more.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I should be apart of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I want to make the server as enjoyable as possible as that is what people come here for. I am a friendly person and calm so I can deal with stressful things some others might not. I do not have experience on staffing but I like to see my self as a reasonable person and like getting things done while still acting mature.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/