Denied OJ Simpson Staff Application

OJ Simpson

User
Feb 21, 2023
Username: OJ Simpson

◈ Your In-Game Name: Fake Uncle Bob

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199195806504/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Fake Uncle Bob#9095

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have a warn for hatespeech but it actually was not me, it was one of my friends and we sound alike if you check his warns he have warns for hatespeech which he has gotten banned for in the past. (His name when he was banned was dscanlon2906 but his name now is likin on chicken.) For my fail rp warn I honestly don't remember what it was for.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3:00 to whenever

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? There is sometimes a lot of staff online whenever I am playing on the server but some days there is not a lot of staff and there could be multiple people with tickets and I could help out. Some staff members also don't take tickets when they are made and there not in a sit, I could do the best I can to accept the tickets and try and get the situation solved.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am excited to apply for the staff team and would be honored to bring my skills and dedication to contribute to the success of the team. With my passion for teamwork, I am confident that I would be an asset to the staff team and am eager to bring my skills and expertise to the staff team. I spend a lot of time on the server and I am very hardworking, I am almost online everyday until 10:30 because I have to wake up early to go to school. I am a very cool and nice person and I feel like people would respect me because of how I treat them.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I don't really believe that your friend got you banned for hatespeech.

Not really a lot of effort put into this application. Put in more work and ill change my review

the friend/brother/sibling excuse never works. don't lie, just admit that you were a moron and said something you shouldn't have said.

-1, you and your friends attempted to witchhunt me when i gave you a warn/ban for revenge rdm lol

I don't really believe that your friend got you banned for hatespeech.

Not really a lot of effort put into this application. Put in more work and ill change my review
my friend didnt get me banned i took the blame for him because he already have some warns for it and I didnt want him to get another one

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/