(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Aug 29, 2023
Las Vegas
steamcommunity.com
Username: otx.izzy

◈ Your In-Game Name: otx.izzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199373421757/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: ndorta

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 6h 52m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST (Pacific Standard Time)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? After school normally from around 2 - 4 and then at night from like 8 - 11

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be honest I havent considered this prior to a couple days ago when I was told I would be a good fit. I've been having pretty good interactions with people constantly either role playing or making money, constantly active in the community helping other people and new players because I know what its like to be a "newbie" not knowing anything about the game and feeling lost and I've enjoyed helping new players either set up in my base or teach them how to make money with jobs like weed grower or meth cook. I've really enjoyed my time playing here and I really enjoy Garry's mod as a whole because unlike other games where your mostly focused on the game, in Gmod i'm focused on meeting new people and having a fun time while I'm on it. Gmod has given me a space I can relax in from all the stress of school and BJJ and I would love to have this server be the same for many other people. I know what its like to have people be annoying and constantly killing you or breaking rules you simply just need to have common sense to know its against the rules. I've enjoyed playing on this server specifically because it feels more welcoming to new people and I kind of just kept playing it after downloading Gmod for the first time. I would love to be a part of the staff team to help keep it that way.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe adding me onto the staff team would be a good idea because of how frequent of a member I am on the servers. I play for hours and hours at a time (when I have the time) and I believe I can help make the community more fun for other players in the same way that current staff have made it much more fun for me. I believe I could be a good influence to people on the server specificaly new people because nobody hates anything more than to be banned for a rule you did not even know existed. I believe I would be able to constantly take tickets helping other players such as myself who just want to play the server. I'm very open to constructive criticism and if any mistakes were to be made I know myself as someone who always takes responsibility.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I dont have any warns and have been playing nonstop for the past couple weeks, in this time I've had an amazing time and would love to give that same experience to other players such as myself. I appreciate any criticism I recieve and plan on having a long futre with AtomicRP. Love ya!

+/- Effort is over the top. It's like reading a glob of information and not understanding any of it, I was completely lost. Also from prior comments of witch hunting and being immature I can't +1 it. (effort is good, but I feel as if you summed it down it would be a greater read, or just spaced out sentences.)

I've had like one interation with abby and thats when they were prop blocking a part of the map and when I reported them about it they sent their goons to consistantly kidnap and place hits on me. I dont believe I've been transphobic to them.
also this is false, you were transphobic towards them

+/- Effort is over the top. It's like reading a glob of information and not understanding any of it, I was completely lost. Also from prior comments of witch hunting and being immature I can't +1 it. (effort is good, but I feel as if you summed it down it would be a greater read, or just spaced out sentences.)
Appreciate the advice, thank you.

-/+ 1
App is good but comments from other members of the community do concern me

Would be nice to see how an interview goes :)