Not open for further replies.

Massa Ruby

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: Pixel Pioneer

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pixel Pioneer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225674008/

Your Age: 25

Your Discord Tag: mr_moneyman.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I only have one warn.
It's hate speech, but it's over a year ago, April 6th 2022.
I was new back then & did not know the r word was not allowed.

Total warn number is 4. All expired

After my ban I read the rules to make sure I never get banned again.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Over a month of Atomic playtime. 1 month & two weeks I believe.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? US central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Weekends all day. Week evenings at peak times. Sometimes I am up real late.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The desire I have to join the team is fueled by curiosity. I am sure the experience of moderating will be exhilarating.

I already call tickets on people who RDM me, hate-speech, etc. I know enforcing the rules would be gratifying, knowing I’m keeping the peace.

Furthermore, the chance to use my investigative skills while moderating excites me. I love solving situations & figuring out who is guilty.

I already have supporter+ so I am only applying for the experience.

I am looking forward to this fun opportunity.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I hope to have a chance at acceptance due to skills I have acquired in my life.
Here is brief summary of what makes me qualified:

1) I have over 10 years of customer service skills in my belt. For my current job I am trusted to go into peoples homes to preform my duties. Integrity is super important to me.

2) Experience in managing RP groups & discords. I once was co-owner of an amateur GTA RP group. We had over 100 members & I did a lot of moderating to keep our sessions legit.

3) I am the biggest comedian at work & in my family, but understand situations that need seriousness. I have the human ability to read the room.

4) I have trained dozens of people to preform my job. I never discriminated anyone based on race, sexuality, etc. I treat everyone equal & never show a bias.

5) I have actually read the whole rule page, including the enforcement guidelines. I make sure that my friends know the rules. I have even gotten rules clarified in the past due to gray-areas.

That's it! Thanks for reading!

Please leave a comment below & DM me on Discord with any questions.

Have an Atomic day!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
+1 shows recently played rdr2 on steam profile + 73 hours on it

I already love to call tickets on people who RDM me, hate-speech, etc. I know enforcing the rules would be gratifying.

Furthermore, the chance to use my investigative skills while moderating excites me. I love solving situations & figuring out who is guilty.

So a few things. You seem really punishment heavy on server as a player and some of your comments are kind of out of pocket like stating how all the people who are 15 and apply are under 15. Kinda weird. Also you say you only have one hate speech warn but you also have a warn appeal that was denied by Smokey for prop minge from a few days ago. So thats like. More than one.

Honestly you seem shifty at best, toxic and the staff team shouldn't have another person who wants to get everyone in trouble and forgets that its a game.

4959bccbab3cd13adf64a89857ceea16.png
0f20a4172a8b203eb02f46376aa1609d.png
0e1b96345560c36fc0d94244b398c0ad.png
90a621ceda7d13c4f64e56552430a2c4.png
8d3dbd1e8c3e3f0e914dcc7d0afb125c.png
ff58c7c76649dd1d70b7554b8ac4b932.png

Also... you're accounts not linked

Last edited:
I don’t think Massa would make a good staff member. This seems like the same situation with Z1ptie, where I would need to see actual change in your behaviour to change my opinion and my vote

Hey people. Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my application.

I put a lot of effort in to it.

+1 In short terms, this guys a big W. Nice, good rule knowledge, trustworthy. This guy is what staff needs.

+1
Prior customer service work + has helped with about 100 people in a GTA group.
hes not applying for just the perks and just wants to have the experience
he is exactly what the staff team needs, hes not some 14 yo kid
very good rule knowledge love to see a interview

I don’t think Massa would make a good staff member. This seems like the same situation with Z1ptie, where I would need to see actual change in your behaviour to change my opinion and my vote

I personally dont think that this is true, i have seen z1ptie get banned for 3+ days multiple times within the past month. i dont think that him and massa are anything alike

I personally dont think that this is true, i have seen z1ptie get banned for 3+ days multiple times within the past month. i dont think that him and massa are anything alike
i know you fucking hate me hitachi but i agree the worst thing thats happened to him is a warn which was his first in 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.