Accepted Pixel Pioneer Staff Application

Massa Ruby

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Jun 5, 2022
Username: Pixel Pioneer

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pixel Pioneer

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225674008/

Your Age: 25

Your Discord Tag: mr_moneyman. Pixel Pioneer in Atomic server

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. The only warn I have is hatespeech from over a year ago when I first joined the server.

How much playtime do you have on the server? Almost two months of playtime

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? US central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Almost every night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I desire to join the team so I can give back to the community & the players I see when I am online. Joining the team will surely help me reach more players. I can refund people out of my money when they lose things due to rdm, rda, etc. I have plenty of money to give & have already been donating money to new players that need help. It will be great to make a big difference in the server.

I am also looking forward to joining the team because I know it will be a cool experience. I have never been staff on a Gmod server before.
Lastly, I personally want to join the team because I know there are people who think I can't do it. I want to prove those people wrong & show them how much of a help I can be.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? There are a few good reasons I should be accepted for an interview.

Firstly, I know how to have fun, but understand when to be mature. I have obligations in real life where emotional maturity is a must. There's no reason that can not be applied here. My duties consist of supervising & training others. I am accountable & always show up early to meetings.

Secondly, I have strong investigative skills. I know how solve any issue. I know how to diffuse situations. I have taken a very close look at all the rules so moderating the server will be easy. Furthermore, I have helped the admins develop clarifications to rules to help make staffing easier.

Lastly, I am not bias & I believe in equality. I just want to help the server. I don't think staff abuse is funny & I don't plan on doing that. I am active on the forums. I don't break rules. I have a great amount of playtime. I meet all the requirements.

Thanks for reading!
Leave a vote below!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

Last edited:
- rep clearly does not know the rules got brouth in 2 admin sit with him that he made and both times he stated a rules break that did not exist

+1
Awesome guy and has fun all the time
he is exactly what the staff team needs, hes not some 14 yo kid
very good rule knowledge love to see a interview\
hes the GOAT
and he has one warn from almost 2 years ago

+1 Really good app with lots of effort and seems like a good guy based off of in game interactions.

+1 Very active , i see the player 80% of the time when im on and has a lot of playtime. Wish you goodluck

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to azulalovesyou on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
What to do after you are accepted.​