Accepted Plague Staff Application

Plague

Resigned Mod
User
Jan 25, 2022
Username: Plague

◈ Your In-Game Name: Plague

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090746685/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 15 years old.

Your Discord (with tag): Plague#1400

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes.

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes.

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
My Warns

I was warned for MRDM, it was ages ago so I don't remember what had happened but if you guys are willing to look past it, I am. I've stayed out of trouble for hours and I intend too from now on. I was banned for a day for getting into an argument with someone but everyone gets heated once in awhile. I've since then made up with him and we are on good terms.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 96 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No.

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? From 9 AM until 8 PM.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I want to be apart of this community so I can help and be of value to everyone, I've always loved being able to solve problems and conflicts against others. Being able to find a solution that everyone finds satisfying is what makes it worth it. I know I don't have much experience but I can be helpful, and being chill with all the good people on the server is another thing to look forward too. I know many of you don't know me and haven't seen me on the server but I know quite a few of you and I hope I can get to know more. I know my MRDM shows immaturity but I have learned since then.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I bring good vibes, and I'm online a lot. I feel like I would be on when not many people are. I could help others when there are lots of players on and not many mods. I'm not joining just to earn the status of mod and not use it to help. I wanna make Atomic a fun place to hang out in, not having to worry about that RDM or annoying prop block. I know my last app was a bit iffy but I promise I can help out. I understand the importance of the rules and I'm willing to use them properly. I work calmly and I'm known for being a pretty chill person.

:)

Last edited:
+/- The application is solid but mrdm and you only have 62 hours played? Thats just offputting to me so I can't +1 since it just screams immaturity for your age for me. I wish you luck though.

+1 i think your reasoning is valid just make sure you avoid any more tendencies like that and stay committed to pulling your weight.

+1 Had a lot of fun with this guy in game, definitly deserves an interview

Last edited:
+1
Chill guy
The application is not bad
Has some warns, which is a red flag.
But id say your at least worthy of an interview.