Pls unban me (and reasons why)

DatCrazyFatMan

User
Jun 8, 2022
I hope the admins are seeing this so pls read carefully.. I am sad because Im blacklisted. It was bc it was my friend who I shared my games with bc he wanted to play gmod for free and he played DarkRp and someone banned them and me forever!! It all has started because it was my very first time playing darkRp and people kept telling me that I am doing things against the law and when I asked a staff he told me something else (now I cannot remember what) and I still did not know anything. Then I was called for something called NLR. He started cutting off and I asked him what he was saying but I guess it didn't come through. My computer crashed after and then I was banned for 6 days only. I asked for an appeal and they declined but I check other appeals and they were accepted and they had the same issue as me. I think it is unfair and another reason. Im not putting this on an appeal bc they told me I already got declined. Now I am banned forever and I feel really sad and it is unfair that the admin who declined my appeal was unfair. I really like to play RP now and I want a second chance because I just want to play on this server. And some admins pls read this whole thing bc they might tell me that Im using the wrong format when I already explained that here. Pls give me a second chance and I will be better :)