Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: cat god#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 1Hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10AM - 12 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to try and take myself to the next level which I can possibly do by becoming staff, this can also help me better myself as it will help me control my anger better because I am aware that I should have etiquette when talking to users as a staff member as to not make anyone on the team look bad and especially not myself.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Personally I believe I should be chosen over many other applicants because of my contributions to the community like helping wherever possible when admins are busy, being respectful and nice to staff and the community even when being the one disciplined and I shall continue to do so even if I do not get accepted.
I want to devote a lot of time into the server and help keep the community alive because the people playing on the server are there for fun, not to lose money from someone RDMing them or just hearing racist terms get yelled in the street. I feel like with my devotion I will also be able to give the other staff a bit of a break considering they are usually swamped with sits depending on the time and day.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i enjoy traveling with my family and photography,

App is decent and I understand that you have to have a whole day of playtime to apply but you just reach that requirement by an hour with 7000 hours on gmod. You also mention you are usually on around 10am-12am? which personally I think is a little low. If you get more playtime on the server, it would be a +1, otherwise...

+/- I like that you wanna try and better yourself but I am concerned on how easily it will be to anger you and also you stated that you wanna devote a lot of time into the server but your only going to be on for 2 hours and no indication on what days you will be on.

+1 I applied when I had exactly 1 day of playtime and so did a few others that are still on the team. As long as you dedicate yourself and think it's something you want and can do, go for it.

I've also seen you on more than what you stated when I'm on

-/+ App is alright, but how did you unlock an acheivement in 2009 on gmod, but you're 15. You were playing when you were 3?

No no, it's worse than that. You have a 19 year service badge when you're 15?

-1 Playtime doesn’t matter and good understanding of rules, just the 2 hours a day limit just doesn’t seem like you would hit ur ticket amount, and the anger part does worry me.

-1 Playtime doesn’t matter and good understanding of rules, just the 2 hours a day limit just doesn’t seem like you would hit ur ticket amount, and the anger part does worry me.
oh wait I probably mistyped my time being on but I meant to say that im on for 12 or 10 hours a day depending on if im busy or not, if I had only 2 hours a day I don't think I would even try to apply since I see your point. 2 hours a day is not that great,

+1 i based with him and he seems like a nice guy and i think he would make a good fit for staff
(also he has 7000 hrs because it's his dads old account)

App is decent and I understand that you have to have a whole day of playtime to apply but you just reach that requirement by an hour with 7000 hours on gmod. You also mention you are usually on around 10am-12am? which personally I think is a little low. If you get more playtime on the server, it would be a +1, otherwise...
bruh that's 14 hours lmfao noon is 12PM get your times fixed

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/