Denied Queef's Staff Application

-1 Considering your whole persona is glorifying someone who was mingy, MRDM'ed and got perma banned I cant recommend you. Also 14, and you dont seem mature for your age.

Edit: Since apparently your reading comprehension is lower then I thought, its not you who MRDM but the person you are impersonating. You said and I quote "I'm continuing his legacy" when you changed your name and picture to match the original Queef sniffer.

Also MrNick Posted a great Video showing you adverting a warning directed at no one, only to end up killing MrNick when he walked up behind you after the third warn.

If you want to be staff I would highly suggest you stop causing other players to have a negative experience on the server.
Alright fair but like I said its a joking game its not meant to be taken very serious, If I took it "Serious" From the start there would be a extremely high rate of me being accepted. But its not like I got a job or rank on here the second I joined, So I never decided to take it seriously like I'm representing the server.

I like you queef, honestly, I do. However, if this is how you act when posed with negative feedback, I dread to think what you would be like if given any negative feedback by a player on the server. -1 from me.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM Wilkers with questions/concerns.​