Accepted randeezys app

randeezy_

User
May 14, 2021
Your In-Game Name: randeezy

Steam Name: randeezy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199163374365/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: randeezy#8922

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? yes they are both randeezy

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? no I have not been warned, banned or kicked

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 2 days 9 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes i have read it multiple times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes i have

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes i have a good mic

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no I haven't been staff on any server

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Washed, Ethann, JustValentino, Voltic have all encouraged me to become staff

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no but I will like to learn about it

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I really like this server its the most fun i have had on gmod so I want to make it better for new players by helping out with tickets and help with the people trying to ruin the server. Usually when there is no staff there's a lot of problems so I will try my hardest to help the community out. I see mods having problems when there alone and sometimes i wanna help them and if I become staff I will be able to help them

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be on the staff team because usually at midnight there's no staff on but usually I am up so i can help out when there's no staff. also ill be nice to people i don't like being bias so that wont be a problem for me. i get along with a lot of staff and people in the server but i wont be bias cause that's how I am. If I become staff member i will be active way more then I am now and help out the community. I have a good understanding of the rules and i can keep my calm in sits. Thank you for your time and I hope I become staff.

What is your timezone? My timezone is EST

+1 The staff application is alright, I have had a decent amount of interactions with him, they have all been great. He seems like a good person overall.

|-- Accepted for Interview --|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your interview
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied

|--Application Accepted--|
Reach out to REMMAH within 3 days to schedule your training
REMMAH#0865

Failure to reach out will result in your Application getting Denied