Denied Rav Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rav

User
Jul 5, 2023
Username: Rav

◈ Your In-Game Name: Rav

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035352752

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Rav1221 formerly Rav#1221 prior to the discord update

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned by slender cain on 06/02/2022 for RDM Class III
And Recently warned by Tank The Proto for Fail RP Class II which I have no recollection of getting at all on 29/06/2023

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CET

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 14:00 to 22:00 but varies

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing on AtomicRP for a while and I see the community as a wonderful place, at the same time something I want to protect. A community full of nice and wonderful people shouldn't be ruined by people who can't properly do RP. So I'm willing to apply to protect a community which I hold dear to myself. The work enviroment doesn't seem like a hasty and strict place, instead it gives friendly and welcoming feelings to me. I like enviroments that give proper care to their members which is also why I am applying to becoming a staff member.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My undying motivation to do things right for a community that I care about would be a perfect fit for the team. I have constant free time and I always prioritize work and safety with my actions. I don't have a hard time with tense moments, I always want to find the best way to take care of situations as quick as possible to get more work done.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Not at all, I'm excited to work with all of you!

Last edited:
+1
Well written application, seems like you really want to help out the server. Would like to see an interview. Only thing I would say is to add/elaborate more on your last question. (Why you should be accept)

+1 seems motivated. haven't had any interaction with this player, but they seem friendly

Thanks for all your replies, is it possible to edit the last question?

I have no experiences with this player.
Their application is alright but lacks some effort as others have mentioned.
I do think it’s good enough for an interview

+1

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.