Denied Ray Station Staff Application

RayStation

User
Apr 6, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Ray Station

Steam Name: Ray Station

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985397904

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: Ray Station#6924

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I have been warned once for RDA Gameplay (Class III)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 30 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have gone through them all many times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have read them all and I understand them well and I keep reading them every once and while so I make sure everything is stuck in my head

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently? Yes I Have One

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I have Experience I have staffed on Fudgy's Server if you don't know him he is a YouTuber here is a link to check him out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh7gme0kfhUZXG3NDqpeL_g
But yes I have a lot of experience cause I staffed on his server for more than 2 months.
I have been playing Garry's mod for 2 years now so I am familiar with it also I was a dev myself for some of the time I played and used to help server owners develop their servers. (Didn't Have The Money To Keep It Up ) When I tried to make my own server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Well I didn't answer Yes but I used AWarn3 And BLogs Before

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of this staff team because my playtime on Garry's mod is all on this server now I haven't played any other server since I first joined this server and I have hope in this server that they will give me a chance to help them and I really hate it when I find no admin online so I wanna fill this place so there is no more time with no admins online

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Cause I have a lot of experience in staffing and I think I would be able to add a lot of things to the team and I would be respectful to anyone on the server even if he is toxic or hates me so I would add respect and knowledge to the server so I can keep it friendly and make sure everyone is having fun in the server. Also, I spent a lot of time on the server since I am free all day I have time to spend up to 6 hours on the server every day so I would be active and the server will have extra admin online to keep his eye out.

Last edited:
+ 1 Good application seen you around, I've also played with him a few times and he seems like a cool guy :)
I think he would make a great mod as he is reasonable and is very kind.

+1
-have not seen you around
-good application
-good experience
-seems like they would be a good staff member

Your In-Game Name: Ray Station

Steam Name: Ray Station

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198985397904

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 18

Your discord name/tag: Ray Station#6924

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, I have been warned once for RDA Gameplay (Class III)

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1-day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 30 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have gone through them all many times

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have read them all and I understand them well and I keep reading them every once and while so I make sure everything is stuck in my head

Do you have a microphone and use it consistently? Yes I Have One

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

Yes, I have Experience I have staffed on Fudgy's Server if you don't know him he is a YouTuber here is a link to check him out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh7gme0kfhUZXG3NDqpeL_g
But yes I have a lot of experience cause I staffed on his server for more than 2 months.
I have been playing Garry's mod for 2 years now so I am familiar with it also I was a dev myself for some of the time I played and used to help server owners develop their servers. (Didn't Have The Money To Keep It Up ) When I tried to make my own server.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Well I didn't answer Yes but I used AWarn3 And BLogs Before

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I want to be a part of this staff team because my playtime on Garry's mod is all on this server now I haven't played any other server since I first joined this server and I have hope in this server that they will give me a chance to help them and I really hate it when I find no admin online so I wanna fill this place so there is no more time with no admins online

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Cause I have a lot of experience in staffing and I think I would be able to add a lot of things to the team and I would be respectful to anyone on the server even if he is toxic or hates me so I would add respect and knowledge to the server so I can keep it friendly and make sure everyone is having fun in the server. Also, I spent a lot of time on the server since I am free all day I have time to spend up to 6 hours on the server every day so I would be active and the server will have extra admin online to keep his eye out.

I’ve seen you once, and you were getting kicked for having doors while AFK.
-1 I only saw him once yesterday.