Jan 3, 2022
Username: ReaLOne

◈ Your In-Game Name: ReaLOnee

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ReaLOne_/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: MariosSim#4678

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 2 recent Warns.

Both warns are for RDM. One of them was while I was offline so I dont really know why. The other one was by accident but because I still had the first one, I was warned.

I thought I would wait until the warns dissapear but I checked with a staff member and they advised that if my application was good enough, an RDM warn wouldn't matter much.

Old warns.​

• I have a hatespeech warn that was made almost 2 years back when I first joined. From what I can remember I typed the R-word in chat close to a staff member (with absolutely no context and referring to nobody) and was warned. I understand that saying these words even out of context is offensive to some.​

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1W 6H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed on AtomicRP

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? GMT+2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Depending on my work schedule, after 6:00 7:00 or 8:00 pm. On my Offs Mostly mornings.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To be quite honest, without any disrespect to the staff team, response time has increased regarding tickets. I have met some very interesting and hardworking staff members that seem cool and invested into staffing. My point is I want to help a bit with that.

Mostly though, because since my comeback I dont see any of the old friends I made both on the staff team and while roleplaying. So the most interesting thing for me is staffing again. I enjoyed taking sits a bunch.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? It's been a couple years since I last played. I was a good asset to the team, and don't just take my word for it, check my backround. Staffing sometimes is actually more fun than roleplaying. I'm quick, unbiased and helpful. Since I haven't played in a bit I revised the rules and also realised some rules have changed. I haven't had any negative experiences except one with a player recently. I'm not really into taking everything seriously. I like laughing and I dont care about being the richest or anything like that. Point is i'm just here to help and have some fun myself while staffing. Lastly, I dont really need much training if we still have Billy's logs, since I remember most of the proccesses.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Having fun while staffing also goes a long way towards helping the community.

Thus, having fun while I was staffing, I look forward to making some new fun mates from the new mods once again.

Thanks for reading guys.