Refund

limpdicklenny

User
Dec 15, 2021
I was disappointed of the amount of perks that come with VIP+, but for 30 dollars its no problem.

I was very disappointed about the treatment toward players with VIP, VIP+ or Supporter.

When I submit a ticked in game it takes forever for an admin to respond even by the time they get around I have already forgotten about it, or am over it.

What happened:

A hobo was in my airlock fading doors when he was playing Earrape, so I shot him, I went out of my base and ran into him again, still playing earrape and following me, so i shot him.
he returned again so i shot him.

I was brought to a sit when the admin told me "i have to mute them" and they are allowed to just spam because its their job to be a public nuisance.
It's actually worse (a server nuisance) because this person KNOWS its annoying and he will get people to shoot him, planning to get people in trouble.
The hobo has no valuables or just about any reason to NOT be mad if he died, but he is doing this ONLY do get people and trouble and the admins are sucking his balls.

im here to rp not to have a little kid getting me in trouble only because he finds joy out of it

it was my first fucking warn and thats what pisses me off the most, I am not in fucking denial here, if it was just about anything else I would have owned up

I got warned for RDM class III
maybe if the admins respected someone who put money into their pockets, or even just respected people that are getting annoyed to some degree.

when a single person baits an admin sit like this it becomes a problem.

I want my warning gone, or my refund

and no I'm not making a appeal

I don't really feel like rejoining at all like I was so turned off by this like I want to play but not if my only warning is from some fucking hobo

I'm good about rp i advert just like anyone and i have an understanding with the rules, even my base follows everything, but now i have to deal with a warning because a annoying jackass baiting a sit wants to waste 15 minutes of my time, not even rping just being an actual asshole

Hello,

I'm sorry that you feel like the perks from VIP+ are not good enough, But
donations help keep the server running and help expand on the server to make it more enjoyable for everyone. The staff team does not get paid to help out the server; It is all voluntary. Any bonuses you get from donating are explained and laid out before you donate. We do not treat people who contribute to the server better than other players. Everyone gets an equal amount of respect.

The fact that you felt like the wait time for your ticket took too long was due to other tickets in the queue before yours. We try to process tickets in the order in which they get submitted.

It seems like you got your warning because you killed the hobo without any good reason. You should have just muted the player if the sounds were bothering you. Or if you felt like they kept following you around, then you could have used the "/advert Warn" system to get rid of him. (Read up on the rules about the warning system.) If you would like to try and appeal the warning, you can appeal here (https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/forums/darkrp-ban-warn-appeals.9/)
The class III warning you did receive will expire in 14 days and no longer count against you at that time.

Finally, there will be no refunds given out for your donation. All donations are final, and you agreed to the TOS when you donated. (https://gmod.atomicnetworks.co/tos)
If you try to chargeback your donation, you will be automatically banned from our server with no way to appeal the ban.

V/R
Shav,