Accepted Relish Staff Application

Relish

User
Jul 19, 2023
Username: Relish

◈ Your In-Game Name: Relish

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348782115/

Your Age: 19

Your Discord Tag: Relish8060

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Well the only major warning that i have been given was in 2022 for MRDM. I didnt really play gmod like that back then and i now play it everyday!

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 4h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anywhere from 8am-3pm or 3pm-1am lol i never sleep

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be on the staff team because I am online like 24/7. And I just want to help out in the community if you know what i mean. I see a lot of RDM/Prop blocking and I just want to be there when that type of stuff happens so that people can enjoy the server and everything it has got to offer. Plus im the type of the guy to care for other people and always be nice, never take sides and always do what is fair.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I learn very quickly, I may not have a lot of experience in being an admin but I can learn very quickly. I'm a very neutral guy I don't like drama or anything like that. ill put in my all to be a good part of staff. If anyone wants to talk to me i will always make sure that whatever it is that they might need, I will always be there to help. I also understand the rules very well. Ive never had so much fun playing a darkRP server like this before. I would love to be part of the team!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I have now 170 hours in the server and i would love to change up the roles a little bit by helping out the community and the players that enjoy playing on the best darkRP server on Gmod!

. I have 3.6k hours in rust
. I build computers for a living
. I'm Italian
. Please consider making me part of the team!! Thank you for reading this have a good one!!

Last edited:
+/-
Seems gunuine but would like to see more effort.
Note: You can edit your application

+1 - After edit

Last edited: