Jun 13, 2023
Username: Boyblue345

◈ Your In-Game Name: Boyblue345

Link to your Public Steam Profile: Steamcommunity.com/id/TheGooberOfAllTime

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: boy_blue345

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. FailRP (class III): didnt realize I took a hit on someone who killed me before the 5 minute rp interaction limit was up very much my fault

How much playtime do you have on the server? ~5 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 7pm - 12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I’ve always wanted to staff on this server because I loved how the game worked when it was properly monitored but thought it fell apart otherwise. So I’d like to have more people experience the best of what this server has to offer instead the alternative. I also thought the community amongst the moderators on the server was something I wanted to be a part of ever since my friend became a mod on the server a while back.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I’d be a great addition to the mod team because I enjoy helping people, I also think I could be another set of hands to help with the frankly huge amount of people on the server. I’ve read and understood all of the rules, and have a deeper understanding of them ever since my friend became mod as well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I might not have that much time to play on the weekdays as I’m still in my senior year and still taking the full course load of classes but I can easily take the minimum of 150 tickets and more when required of me. I’m happy to meet the mod team

Last edited:
+1 seems like he has good standing in the community and an understanding of the rules. Would have like too see more effort in the app, but overall think he will be a good addition to the server!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ykspa on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member