Denied Rhinadan Staff Application

Rhinadan

User
May 14, 2023
Username: Rhinadan

◈ Your In-Game Name: Rhinadan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199497867267

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Rhinadan #1149

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. So I got a PC a few weeks ago and when i got the game i broke a few class IIIs and a few class IIs as I didn't know the rules or how to check. I just did what my friends told me to do... I ended up with a couple rdms and a few fail rp. I have only got one warn recently which was a RDM which I didnt know was rdm. Today I have read all the rules so I now know all there is to know.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d and 15h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Past 3pm (gmt) weekdays and all weekend. I do have to play 3 days on and 3 days off but that will be know issue as I dont really do anything else in my spare time.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think it would be good for me to educate others on the rules of the game like I was. This is my favourite game as well as my favourite server and would love to do all I can to help players be more educated. I feel like not enough dark rp servers get it right, they try to but fail, but I feel like atomic absolutlety nails it. The community is amazing and I feel like in the short time ive been here I have made friends who are just amazing. Of course there is the added benefits of supporter+ but the thing which I really like is my voice could be heard and I can bring justice to people who deserve it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I will aim to complete 200 tickets a week, I will be strict but fair. I have a good temper and do not get mad easily. I believe what would set me apart from others who apply is that I genuinely want to answer tickets because for me, I find it fun. I feel like since recently most of my warns have expired now would probably be the best time to apply, I know ideally they should all be expired but I was just too excited. Overall I personally believe I would be a great addition to the Atomic Staff team as I can enforce the rules and educate others.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I cant be online every 3 days for 2 nights as I have split parents which means I have to stay at my other parents house for 1 night. I in real life have won awards for leadership in my military cadet squad and can provide evidence if you would like to see.
I hope whoever decides on this has a nice day and I wish you the best.

Last edited:
+1 Was a little lacking at first but after his edit I can see that he is passionate about staffing.

+1 upstanding player, always makes tickets and from what ive seen is a cool ass dude

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training. You also have too many active warnings.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/