Denied ron Staff Application

ron

User
Aug 29, 2021
Username: ron

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ron

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198203003780

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): The Notorious B.I.G#0666

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have one
It’s a class v massrdm
I was on one day and I made a ticket for mass no admins were on. I think they were in a meeting and when they came back I got teleported and said that I did mass I took the punishment in full. I regret doing this as it has permanently stained my record

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2w 5d 20h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Normally from like 3:00pm to 6:30pm on Tuesdays. On other days I’m on for maybe 4 hours

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? For the longest time I have played on the sever. I’ve seen good staff come and go. I want to be apart of the group of great people who make up the atomic darkrp team. I also wake up early like 4 to 5 sometimes and I play. I also have made many friends. I also want to become staff cause I feel I can make a impact on the community in a good way. I’m also looking at this like it’s a job I feel this is very serious and not someone trying to get power I see this as work. I want to make the sever enjoyable for everyone. I’ve wanted to be apart of the atomic staff team since I applied when I first joined.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to make the sever a better place. I have Been in many sits. I know the know what it’s like to have 2 kids yelling at each other. I use to be a counselor at a day camp so I have some experience listening to 2 sides of a argument. I would also be on the most I can be in the morning. I say this because there’s not many mods in the sever in the morning (5:00-8:00)
(Sorry if this is to short I’m not the best person for this question)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
If you have a question Please dm my discord
My name is Wes I play guitar, make guitars, I go to a shit ass country school where they care more about fucking football

Last edited:
+/- Good application/ Class V Warn / Previously Banned

Last edited:
+/-

• Has a Class V warn
  • A decent staff application
  • Has great playtime.
I think he deserves a chance

Last edited:
+/- You seem like an honest guy and I've seen you around a bit. It looks like you aren't that great at writing applications and that's okay as long as you do your best and that's what it looks like.

+/- You seem like an honest guy and I've seen you around a bit. It looks like you aren't that great at writing applications and that's okay as long as you do your best and that's what it looks like.
Thanks you for seeing the effort I put in my staff app

- Quite a few grammar mistakes
- Has a class V
- Never interacted much
- Not the best app, could be better

+ You seem like a dedicated guy

+ Good Hours
> Unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros, sorry but at least you tried ( GOOD LUCK! )

- Quite a few grammar mistakes
- Has a class V
- Never interacted much
- Not the best app, could be better

+ You seem like a dedicated guy

+ Good Hours
> Unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros, sorry but at least you tried ( GOOD LUCK! )
May I ask for the grammar mistakes so I know what I messed up on and yes I’m very dedicated