Denied Roombas Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roombas

User
Nov 22, 2021
Username: Roombas

◈ Your In-Game Name: Roombas

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199015455941/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: djmdd#0514

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. have had multiple warns in Class 2 (FailRP) And class 3 (RDM) since I joined my only 3 after warns are 1 Hate speech and 3 MRDM.
I have a active failrp warn due to my lockdown going over 3 min

How much playtime do you have on the server? 59 days 16 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed on atomicRP for around 3 months
The rank I achieved both times were mod
Ruffles

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? As of right now I can on all through out the day but as college starts up I'ma be on later on in the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I'm applying is because right now we are in dire need of staff. Since my return from my MRDM ban I have seen only 1-3 staff on a daily basis and sometimes there would be no staff on. The chaos I have witnessed has been really bad and there would be no staff on to take care of anything. Another reason I want to become staff is because to me I enjoyed staffing, the time to meet new people and the time to help the newer players out with common rules and knowledge. I feel like I have grown from my previous times staffing for this server. I have a control over my irrational behaviors.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like my presence on the staff will have a positive effect. I'm a very active and hard working person. I feel like I can relieve some staff and allow them to worry about their real life issues or any other issues they have. The reason the should be allowed back to staff is that I can greatly improve how people think of staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Ty for taking the time to read my application and have an atomic day

+/- You have good rule knowledge but have a history of anger issues & perpetuating drama.

+/- You have good rule knowledge but have a history of anger issues & perpetuating drama.
Ok from my past of anger issues and my involvement of drama but I'm relieving myself from these behaviors to help the server

-1 Mass RDM is not good, and sells to much cheese. JJKJJJJKJKJKJKJJKJJJJJJKKKKK +1 Has had good experiences with him overall even though he has had some bad experiences with other players, but he has changed and I think he would be a good person for the staff team.

-1 now i rember when i wasnt able to hear his mic he called me a brain dead asshole or something like that. not profesional during his own sits or other sits good luck but this is a edited messege and iam changing my opinion

Last edited:
You just got back from a ban. I don’t think this is a smart time to give you staff until we see proper change.

-1 Regardless of how much I like you, I think it is inappropriate for you to become staff. You have shown a consistent past of being removed or resigning, and then resorting to extremely toxic behavior, using loopholes that where clarified for you while you are on the team. You seem to think a short time of good behavior will earse any remembrance of your past. I get why you think that, it’s seemed to work the past few times you were staff.

I say we stop letting this consistent and long term behavior persist. Roomba stays on good behavior for a few months, and then switches tunes and becomes the most toxic individual on the server. He’s giving off Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde energy.

I say +1 so long as you pinky promise to never fall back into Roomba Toxicity :censored: lol

Love ya love the app, but like I said in the VC I think the chances are super low and I am nervous for those who have to work with you should you be accepted.​

Big -1 Is Not fit for staff team he got banned many times for breaking the rules and he is not a nice guy he try's his best to get players banned even me.

-1 Regardless of how much I like you, I think it is inappropriate for you to become staff. You have shown a consistent past of being removed or resigning, and then resorting to extremely toxic behavior, using loopholes that where clarified for you while you are on the team. You seem to think a short time of good behavior will earse any remembrance of your past. I get why you think that, it’s seemed to work the past few times you were staff.

I say we stop letting this consistent and long term behavior persist. Roomba stays on good behavior for a few months, and then switches tunes and becomes the most toxic individual on the server. He’s giving off Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde energy.
I have to side with potomp here. it's a cycle that I've seen happen a few times. You keep saying you'll change, and you'll be different for a few months then roll back to how you were before. I can't in good faith trust it again.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/

Status
Not open for further replies.