Denied rootbeerahhh Staff Application

rootbeerahhh

User
Nov 19, 2023
Username: rootbeerahhh

◈ Your In-Game Name: Pimp Hippo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199290439789/

Your Age: 15 - Freshman

Your Discord Tag: Pimp Hippo

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. So a good time ago, I joined this server just to minge because I was currently playing on another server and I was doing very well on that server, and so I went to this server just to mingle because at the time it was fun [before I realized how it affected people]. I have no real explanation for why I did it, but I have stopped minging because my old server, which I used to play on, went to hell, and I really started to learn how to play DarkRP and this server in general. Thank you

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d 4h and 23 Min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12am to 9pm or even longer on weekends and 5pm to 12pm on weekdays

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of this community and help out the community more. I also want to learn more about this genre of game. I understand how most of this server works, but I want to learn more. This is the only server I currently play on, and I want to learn more about staffing. I have been in a good number of admin sits on many servers, and I understand how everything works. By joining staff, I can stop people who used to be like me when I would mingle for fun. AtomicRP is my favorite DarkRP server, or just server in general, so I would not be playing any other servers that would collide with this server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am free on weekends and every day after 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.And i have played on this server for a good amount of time and i have read the rules and i understand the rules and recently when playing i have seen a good amount of people that have been breaking the rules and their have not been that many admins/mods to take sits and im able to be on the server even during later hours when people minge the most and not that many admins are on and i can take verbal abuse and harassment very well.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like Hippo's...

Thanks.. Hippo.

Last edited:
+/- Says that he doesn't have any prior staffing experience and then later in the “Why do you want to be apart of the Atomic Staff Team” Question, He says that he has staffed on numerous different servers.Don’t know if he talking about GMod or different games.But overall good application just besides my problem with it.

+/- Says that he doesn't have any prior staffing experience and then later in the “Why do you want to be apart of the Atomic Staff Team” Question, He says that he has staffed on numerous different servers.Don’t know if he talking about GMod or different games.But overall good application just besides my problem with it.
Sorry idk why i put that it was very late for me when i made that i need to fix that lol

Ohh i know what i did i meant to put admin sits* lol sorry

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to memespoon. on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Accepted
Reach out to "agentyork" on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Congratulations on making it past the interview, feel free to reach out to Wilkers with any questions/concerns.

For more information on what to do in the meantime, check out this post.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/application-accepted-whats-next.6197
Its now just letting me get on to the forums it was originally telling me cant connect to the website and its been 3 days what do i do?