Denied Russian Doggo Staff Application

Russian Doggo

User
Aug 13, 2022
Username: Russian Doggo

◈ Your In-Game Name: Russian Doggo

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199104344138/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Russian doggo#5100

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've only been warned twice. The first warn was a verbal warning. The other was a jail both for rdm. The warns were when I had less then 12 hours on the sever.

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have a one mouth badge but the total on the sever says 3d and 2hrs.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on 12pm-5am or ealier. Soon I start school so I would have to update the times i'm on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of AtomicRP staff is because I like the sever but late at night Rule breakers come up and start messing around with people. The usual staff are most likely asleep or doing something important. I would be on late at night and stop them before anything really bad happens to the sever and its family. I am also on late with friends on the sever. Just a couple days ago a guy was propblocking spawn and it took like 30 minutes for a staff member to get on and stop what they're doing.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a big help late at night so other staff can have fun doing what they're doing so everyone is happy.I would help during the day so I could futher get to know more people on the sever and help out. I would 100% respect any decision you give me. I would love to become staff to better the sever. So late night people can have fun and enjoy what they're doing. To also for staff to enjoy there night and not have to hear very rude people and ruin their night further.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like to listen to music share with me if you wanna. I like other games as well.

Last edited:
-1 not that much effort in my opinion wish you luck

Only offering help at night isn't a great availability for the server. Your grammar and spelling are not that great either.
This application could've used more proofreading and effort.​

Application Denied
Your application did not display the effort we expect in a staff member that wants to get to the interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​