Your In-Game Name:
Sable

Steam Name:
Sable

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
Sable#4134

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I have been jailed as I RDM'd a man telling a person going through a rough time to 'kill themselves' someone else was going to RDM him but I did it as I knew it'd be my first warning, I did not want the other person to get into trouble.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
5d 2h 3m

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes I have read the rules fully

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes I had read the Staff info section

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes I do use my mic on a consistent basis

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
I do not have experience

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Several people have assumed I am a mod already and a lot have exclaimed to me that I should apply as I 'seem like I'd do it well'

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I have not had experience with those

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
First of all to help the workload with the staff as I know that you don't have many in the BST (British Summer Time) time zone. I love the idea of meeting new players and being a light of 'security if you will' for people to rely on for help or guidance on the server. I want to be able to keep Dark RP alive and well with a healthy amount of toxicity of course. I see myself being able to connect with a lot on there as I am on the server a lot and many know my name already for better or for worse. I want to be able to show people that people are there for them!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
As I stated above, to help the workload, but mainly because I feel as if I can get along with the other staff well, a nice balance of professionalism alongside overall friendship. You should accept me as I am disciplined and I am not easy to crack under pressure. Civility and tranquility in all circumstance is the way I shall deal with the obstacles lay ahead of me.

What is your timezone?
BST (British Summer Time)​

+1
I see sabel on every day, she is almost always active and doing something that is engaging with other players. And it's never the same role. She is also very knowledgeable, she helped me figure many things out when I was new and I have seen her show othere players how to do different things. She is kind to all! I think she would be a great mod, And finally pretty good app!

+1
I see sabel on every day, she is almost always active and doing something that is engaging with other players. And it's never the same role. She is also very knowledgeable, she helped me figure many things out when I was new and I have seen her show othere players how to do different things. She is kind to all! I think she would be a great mod, And finally pretty good app!
Thank you very much Slender, couldn't do it without ya doll. Just tryna revitalize that 2011 nostalgia lol.

+1 Man I had To deal with Sable tickets so many times I lost count lol but in ever ticket I dealt with she had a cool head and mature about it...... perfect future staff member!

+1 Man I had To deal with Sable tickets so many times I lost count lol but in ever ticket I dealt with she had a cool head and mature about it...... perfect future staff member!
Yeah those tickets are a bad thing and good thing depending on how you perceive it. At least it proves to you I am willing to keep the server 'clean' even if it means me getting a bad rep with minges

+1
i have seen her a lot on the server at the times i play. She is friendly and i dont ever see her breaking any rules. she seems level heading and chill.

+1
i have seen her a lot on the server at the times i play. She is friendly and i dont ever see her breaking any rules. she seems level heading and chill.
Ya I try to be a role model as little as it may be, just want to make ppl happy as cliche as that sounds !

+1
SHE'D BE AN AMAZING STAFF SHE KNOWS RULES WELL AMAZINF PERSON I LOVE HER MWUAHHH 3RD GIRL AS STAFF ??
<33333
tenor.gif

+1
Seen you around the server a lot and have not had any problems with you at all, plus the app was pretty good.

Last edited: