User
Aug 24, 2021
Your In-Game Name : Samantha Swaltatvi

Steam Name : BlueGlo

Link to your Public Steam Profile : https://steamcommunity.com/id/BlueGlo/

Your age : 13

Your discord name/tag : Samantha Swaltatvi#4960

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? : Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? : Staff Impersonation[warn], RDM[warn]

How much playtime do you have on the server? Three days 19 hours (as of writing this)

Have you read up on our rules fully? : Yup!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? : Of Course!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? I do!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? : I do not, however I used to staff for an RP server on another game.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? : I do not believe so.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? : To get rid of rule breakers!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? : Because I am very nice and would like to say I'm quite charismatic

What is your timezone? : UTC-5

-1 never have seen you, app is way to short, looks like you rushed it, but I like your attitude

Application is way to short. With being under the age requirements. It takes a really good Application to show us you are serious and I'm sorry but this is not it.

Application could use some more work. You under the requirement for the age. If you really want to be part of the staff team you need to put more effort into your application.

-1 age limit was under and deleted but a fairly short app, one tip I could give is to look at others for some insperation if you have writer's block. Best of luck to you though!

please read the requirements, you are too young and yes we do make exceptions but only for people that go above and beyond the requirement. and you don't have enough hours you need 24 hours you have 19 hours. and you need a lot more effort in your app if you want to be excepted