Apr 10, 2022
Username: scy

◈ Your In-Game Name: scy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/scyruss/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): scy#1076

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Most of my warns are from late night goofing off Nlrs and the occasional coming back a minute to early FailRp or Rdm, but i do have a mass to my record. back in February i started watching bub games and thought it was the funniest shit i ever saw. being the little jackass i was, decided to come on the server, grab a gun, and shoot some people then leave. I then tried to lie my way out of it by saying to was a raid but that didnt work. I feel as if i have matured since then and while it should be held over my head, I think i should still be put into concideration for a admin/moderator position.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 weeks and 6 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? lots on weekends, some after 3 on weekdays (after 5 from march to may because tennis)

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I wanna help with shit cause I'm really active and also just love the game. I fell in love with this server mid April and have since spent 350+ hours on it. there are so many cool and funny people and some of my favorite memories are on this server. I feel in a way that helping around and doing shit would be a good way to repay the actives of this server for all the good memories I've had on it.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason I should be accepted is that on top of my hours and love for this server/game, I feel like I would be a great helper and would be great use at nearly all hours for my activeness. I also know nearly every rule up to date along with my friendliness and patience towards other players. I also just don't really get tired of playing so I would be able to take lots of tickets.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. As gmod being my favorite game and the being my favorite thing to play on gmod, I feel like me being able to turn that love for the game into hard work and help would be a great thing for the admins and overseers of this server. I feel as on top of that my hours and little connections on this server would keep my admin powers at an equal playing field and keep my judgements non biased. thank you for taking the time to read over this. And sorry for basically copy and pasting my rejected application, i thought it was pretty solid and it got lots of +'s.

-1 no effort and your not 15 many people have called you out for it some of it is copied from last staff app and "goofing off" isn't an excuse for warns and I have seen you in atomic public vcs you are not mature whatsoever

Last edited:
817679480021581834.webp

your cool scy, but you got to wait the 2 weeks, you where denied on the 10th and you applied on the 22nd! that is 2 days short! and not to judge but im not too sure if you are 15, but without proof i shall believe you for now.

Application Denied
You need to wait the 14d to submit another application after denial.
For further questions regarding your application please contact Wilkers on Discord