Denied senpai vibes staff application

vibesmydude

Mod On Atomic DarkRP
User
May 30, 2021
Introduction

My name is vibes, and I'm 14. I live in Florida with my family, and I have 4 siblings! I strive to join the Army when I'm older to instill discipline in myself, and serve my country. A lot of family has also been in the military aswell. I enjoy drawing, and playing videogames. I specifically like to play Garrys Mod because I get to meet a lot of new interesting people. I've also staffed on multiple Ark/Rust servers, and I really enjoyed it. Getting to know people through my work is a great experience, hence why I'd also like to get into Garrys Mod staffing.

Steam Name: vibesmydude

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):14

Your discord name/tag: senpai vibes#9884

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP: Yes it is.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for: Yes I was banned for rdm.

How much playtime do you have on the server: 3 weeks or more.

Have you read up on our rules fully: Yes I have

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums: Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis: Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers: No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members: Lt eeknoM | Trial Mod, mommy kim | Trial Mod, LilMarcoVert I Trial Mod, shiloh | Trial Mod, Bananaman | Mod, JustValentino | Senior Mod

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs: Not much but I've been studying.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I work very well under pressure, and I believe I could be extremely helpful during times when there are no staff, or a small amount of staff online. I have no job, and a ton of free-time to dedicate to the server. I already commit strenuous amounts of playtime role-playing, and I would like to spend my time in a more valuable manner by assisting the staffing team. I enjoy the community, and I constantly see staff struggling to keep up with an overwhelming amount of tickets.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team: I am willing to learn, and grow as a staff member. I possess a lot of free-time, spending sometimes more than 10 hours on the server at a time. I consider myself mature for my age, despite how I may seem during roleplay, thats all it is. Roleplay. I believe I could be helpful to the staff team overall. I know many of them on a personal level, and I am familiar with the rules and the regulars. Overall, I don't enjoy seeing the server devolve into chaos when staff get offline, and I want to help because of my playtime.

What is your time zone: UTC-4

Last edited:
+1 Chill guy. You updated your application, and its much better. Goodluck!

Last edited:
I will be honest with you my friend, you should not be a moderator if you're going to just mass prop block and prop spam in the sewers, you had a whole section entirely blocked off for no reason, I got Banana to help me and Andrew out with it, completely unnecessary and a waste of time and server ticks. You even had a 3D2D Textscreen that read "be lazy and call an admin, or just walk around" On a wall that forced a section off of the sewer, waste of time, and quite frustrating to deal with.

-1 Because of age limit, and in game rule breaking.

+1 even though he hasn’t had a good past I can assure he will be much more mature when he is a mod. Also very well made and put a lot of time into his staff ap

I'm not gonna lie I'm determined as hell to be staff and if a get denied ill try again the next time I'm able to

+100 If I have to Ill go out on a limb and take you under my wing just ignore what the tmods and moderators say I use to be a huge minge anyone from v1 can tell you that. I was even demoted for staff abuse just like unknown I think some of the tmods/moderators are too new to understand a few things also you made yourself sound like a suckup we aren't giving you a trillion dollars keep some dignity for yourself bro 👍

+/- A bit mingey, but I understand its a video game but if you can clean up your act I would love to have you on the team.

+1 annoying as hell but i think you are an actual good person so i'd be willing to give you a chance

+1 Great guy to RP with. Has made some mistakes (more than some). He's on a lot of the time wasting his life so give him something else to waste his time on.