Denied Shatman Staff Application

Shatman

User
May 21, 2023
Username: Shatman

◈ Your In-Game Name: Shatman

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/seaofthievesfan

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Shatman#2445

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I've only ever had one warning and it's from quite a while ago when I was fairly new to the server. The warning was one for RDM, I killed someone without realizing that it was RDM as I had never played on a DarkRP server in the past. However, I know better now as I am what I'd consider well versed in the rules of the server. I realize my mistakes and now am smart enough to not make the same critical error. I would say when I got it but it's cleared from my record.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6 days 22 hours 53 minutes (I have 367.4 hours on GMod)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I staffed for a friends server for a little while, we didn't get much traction however I was admin for about 3 or so months. He eventually decided he didn't want to run a server and that's how it ended. While we didn't get much traction I had a little bit of experience as I had to deal with a few people doing hate speech and massing. My friend wasn't consistently on so it gave me more time to be an admin while he was away.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I'm usually on from 5 in the afternoon to 12 in the morning on the weekends while on weekdays I'm usually on from 3 in the afternoon to 10 in the evening because I get home from school at about 3.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the Atomic Staff Team because I'm very fond of the server and it's player-base. I enjoy helping people and want to help contribute to the server's growth and over all improvement. I'm good at being a problem solver and good at being fair when solving these problems, which is very important for someone that has to deal with handling conflicts and enforcing rules. I am a reliable and responsible person, and I do understand that it's very important to help maintain the server's integrity. By being a staff member I would improve upon my leadership and communication skills.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I believe there are multiple reasons I should be accepted into the AtomicRP Staff Team. First off, I'm a dedicated player who enjoys the server and it's community. Joining the staff team would allow me to engage with the community more often and also let me contribute to the server's success and create a positive environment for the players. Second off, I have good problem-solving skills and take a fair approach to every situation, these skills are essential for dealing with conflicts and helping to maintain order on the server. I am very reliable and responsible, I also understand how important it is to uphold the server's rules and policies. Thirdly, I am eager to learn and grow, and being apart of the staff team would give me the opportunity to do so. Finally, I am able to commit to providing great support and assistance to players, this would enable me to assure that they gain a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction from the server.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Nope!

Last edited:
-1 Very little effort put into this | Didnt specify what the warn was |
You still have time to edit this before other people respond

+1

After edit

You need more written sentence's that come from you, the staff team need's to know what unique characteristics set's you apart from other's that may apply, define strong attribute's about yourself.

Why should you be accepted?

What can you contribute?

What can you do differently to stand out?

Look at accepted staff application's below for an idea

Last edited:
+/- decent app, havent seen you around much so no bad or good things to say. Good luck though!

+1 Im unfamiliar with the player but this app looks absolutely pristine, they clearly show they care not only for the server, but its player base and rules, along with tremendous growth!

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/