Accepted Shav's Staff Application.

Shav

old Admin New Mod
User
Jun 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name:
My in-game name is normally Shav but most people have seen me recently a lot as Blackbird or just Bird

Steam Name:
Shav

Steam ID:
STEAM_1:0:37728710

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):
26, 27 in July

Your discord name/tag:
My discord name is Schavuit but I am using the nickname Shav for the server

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes, my name is the same in-game and on discord.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
From my understanding I do have one. I got some kind of warning when I was RPing as a Bird on a building. There was a guy who made a base down the alley and kept complaining about the Bird. This warning would had come from Mommy Kim.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day at original post. now at 2+ days.

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes, I have read through all the rules that I can find. And I still look through them to make sure I remember them correctly.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes, I read through the staff information.

*A rule on the "(DarkRP) punishment guideline" post conterdict things I has seen ingame for warnings and also inside your copy paste form. in that page on the bottom it says;
( DO NOT PUT CLASS # IN THE BANS )
( DO NOT PUT OFFENSE # IN THE WARNS )

from how I am reading this then you should not add ( Class IV ) or ( Class III )

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes, I use my microphone and regularly.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, I have helped administrate about 3-4 DarkRP servers but I don’t remember any of the names of the servers. I did work my way up to co-owner on one of them. My experience is about 5-6 years ago so I am a bit rusty.

For the server that I became co-owner I started out as a brand-new mod and helped one of their dead servers come back to life. When I started to admin over it, me and my buddy revitalized the server and made it become more popular than their main server. The server was dead due to the lack of staff willing to play on that server and too many problematic people kept visiting it.

Normally I am strict with my administration ways but your community does seem structured enough that following your punishment layout is straightforward so there should be no reason for me to pick my own punishments for rule breaking.

Besides Gmod I have administrated over COD4, ARMA 3, and ARMA 2 DayZ MOD servers in the past. These other servers were before I switched to Gmod and after I stopped playing Gmod I didn’t have any interest in administration over any other server I was playing on.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I think in the past I have used those administration tools before or at least something like it. But it has been a long time that I would have used it so it would be new to me again.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No, I didn’t receive any recommendations from the staff team.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The server seems decent and it has all the building tools that I like to use. Also, from what I have seen from your player base they are not a bad crowd.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have plenty of prior experience, I’m level headed, and I don’t take peoples bullshit when it comes to certain broken rules or trying to get out of punishments. Also, at the times that I play the most there is a lot less administrators and moderators online. I would be happy to sacrifice some game time to help with some problems/tickets at those times. I’ll even try to keep an eye out on the forums too if I have time.

What is your time zone?
My time zone is (GMT+9) I am normally on playing around 1700-2300 if I’m not busy with other things.

**Please do know that I may not have the time to put in the 10 hours a week that you would like. But I will decently help out when I can and try to put in hours for administrating the server.**

Last edited:
-/+ i believe you should get more hours on the server, also this isn't contradicting anything ( DO NOT PUT CLASS # IN THE BANS ) ( DO NOT PUT OFFENSE # IN THE WARNS ).

-/+ i believe you should get more hours on the server, also this isn't contradicting anything ( DO NOT PUT CLASS # IN THE BANS ) ( DO NOT PUT OFFENSE # IN THE WARNS ).
In the "(DarkRP) punishment guideline" post, at the bottom it says do not put class # in the bans and warnings. but I have seen a bunch of warnings and bans adding into the message the class of infraction ingame. Also in the staff copy and paste templates it has the class # in the templates for warnings. as seen below

RDM - Class 3
!warn <STEAMID> RDM (Class 3)
(2nd and 3rd Off) !jail <STEAMID> <Time> RDM
(4th to 7th Off) !banid <STEAMID> <Time> RDM <Off #> - Banned by <Your Name> - Appeal at atmc.cc

RDA - Class 3
!warnid <STEAMID> RDA (Class 3)
(2nd and 3rd Off) !jail <STEAMID> <Time> RDA
(4th to 7th Off) !banid <STEAMID> <Time> RDM <Off #> - Banned by <Your Name> - Appeal at atmc.cc

+/- Personally I haven't ever seen you on, but I have spoken with you and you seem like a very chill person and your application seem very well thought out. I would love to see more in-game time, but 24 hours is the least you need so I wish you luck on your journey!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to JustValentino on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to DoX on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.