Accepted Shiloh Sr Staff Application

Shiloh Sr

User
Oct 21, 2023
Username: Shiloh Sr

◈ Your In-Game Name: Shiloh Jr

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199074208202/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: shiloh_jr

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been perma banned from an admin but unbanned by the owner of the server "iamanoob". Also i have been warned for fail rp becuase when it happened i havent read the rules when it happend

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 1 hours, 6 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm-8pm Weekdays Weekends I usually play all day and most of the night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to become staff because I have been apart of Atomic Rp for some time now and would like to help people in the community. Also I have been in a decent amount of Admin sits. Also I have a good grasp of the rules of Atomic Rp. I also spent money on the server for Vip+ because I enjoy the server and after that I have been wanting to be a Admin for this server. Also many of my friends and other people on the server have told me i should apply for staff. I also have seen people troll servers and really dont like it so i would like to join the Atomic RP Staff team so i can help prevent people from ruining the server and experience for others. Also I think it would be a good idea to be an admin for the first time on Atomic Dark RP. Also Atomic RP is my favorite dark rp server and its really the only one i play so i would love to become a staff for this wonderful server. Also alot of the staff are really nice and i would like to meet and know them more. I also have been told by a lot of people in the community to become an Admin. I really would love to become staff to have fun and learn more about atomic RP's Staff team and others.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i should be accepted onto the Atomic Rp Staff team because I play very late on weekends and i could take tickets late hours. I have played on this server for a long time and i know how to treat people. Also i have read and understoud the rules for the server. Also i have seen and talked to most of the staff of the server. I also would like to become an Admin because at late hours alot of people break rules and not that many admins are on and i play at late hours most of the time. Also I respect and love most of the admin's work that they have done on the server. I also feel like i could be a good representation of an Admin later on. Im almost on all the time other than when im sleeping or at school. I am very tolerant to people trolling or being annoying or harrasing others. I also love to help people and solve there problems. I have never been an Admin before but would love to learn and enjoy the experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I speak 2 languages English and Bosnian i enjoy playing Gmod and Tf2. I also enjoy playing Soccer/Futbol

Last edited:
-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

Application overall needs more work, you can edit your application.

Add more to both of the last questions.

NEUTRAL
I agree with others. I would like to see a little more detail on the question of "Why" YOU should be accepted on to the staff team. Once that is re-made I will gladly offer my support! :)

-Wide Putin