Accepted Shiloh Staff Application

Shilohh

User
May 26, 2021
Your In-Game Name: shiloh

Steam Name: shiloh

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am seventeen years of age.

Your discord name/tag: shiloh#1650

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have zero warnings and I rarely get brought into sits.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1w 3h 21m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have fully read the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I love talking to others and welcoming new players and meeting new friends of all types!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? No I do not as of now but i am willing to learn.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have been recommended by Beta, Go0ber, Washed

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do not but I am very quick with learning how to use these commands/plugins.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help Atomic become a better place for other female gamers! I want to make sure everyone feels safe and at home here at Atomic. I want to use this opportunity to better myself and learn how to work in a foreign environment with others, I love people and I believe I can be a wonderful addition to the team. I am up during the late hours of the server, this could mean having less chaos when other staff members would be asleep!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted into the team because quite a lot of the playerbase knows me! I am greeted by a large amount of people every time i join. I can bring a great attitude to the team and deliver the required professionalism that the team needs. I feel like I would diversify the staff team a bit more since I will be the only (currently) female staff member on the team, this could bring in more female gamers and seem much more welcoming as opposed to a male dominated server.

What is your timezone? I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone.

Last edited:
+1 Always been super nice and funny during out interactions, and she would make a great new addition to the team.

+1 talked to them alot and they would make a great addition to the staff team also love that they are trying to make the server a better place for female gamers!

Your In-Game Name: shiloh

Steam Name: shiloh

Link to your Public Steam Profile:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am seventeen years of age.

Your discord name/tag: shiloh#1650

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I have zero warnings and I rarely get brought into sits.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1w 3h 21m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes, I have fully read the rules.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes, I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I love talking to others and welcoming new players and meeting new friends of all types!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? No I do not as of now but i am willing to learn.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) I have been recommended by Beta,

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I do not but I am very quick with learning how to use these commands/plugins.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I want to help Atomic become a better place for other female gamers! I want to make sure everyone feels safe and at home here at Atomic. I want to use this opportunity to better myself and learn how to work in a foreign environment with others, I love people and I believe I can be a wonderful addition to the team. I am up during the late hours of the server, this could mean having less chaos when other staff members would be asleep!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I should be accepted into the team because quite a lot of the playerbase knows me! I am greeted by a large amount of people every time i join. I can bring a great attitude to the team and deliver the required professionalism that the team needs. I feel like I would diversify the staff team a bit more since I will be the only (currently) female staff member on the team, this could bring in more female gamers and seem much more welcoming as opposed to a male dominated server.

What is your timezone? I live in the Eastern Standard Timezone.
+1 you are the best hope you get staff pogchamp

+1 Very very friendly, have never had any issues with you. Super kind to everyone in the community always greeting and social. I think you'd be a great addition to the staff team, your mature, chill, and want to help others. Goodluck c: