Your In-Game Name:
Sidearmxprox45

Steam Name:
Sidearmxprox45

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
SidearmxProx45#1869

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
ive got warned a day ago for killing someone in nlr but it was a accident and i shot him on accident the admin said he put in a request to remove the warn.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)
1 day and 12 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes Sir

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes sir

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes sir

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes, i had staff on my friends server and had to deal with a bunch of rdm situations and bases, i had to stop cause he could not handle it so he disbanded the server

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No sir

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
No sir

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The reason why i want to become apart of the staff team is to make friends and help people who are in need of help, and i know a lot of people have important situations and theirs not a lot of admins on, especially when its night time and there server kind of died down and a lot of people rdming, I want to be admin so i can help people and enforce the rules, and also I feel I would be able to make the community a better and interesting place For everyone. I can help people if its there first time, and help them settle in and make them feel comfortable, and as a staff member i should set an example for people to follow and help them become better at DarkRp and jobs. i im always on, and most diffidently will always help people.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Cause i want to help all people who are in need with rdmers situations or base rules, and also help them get up in ranks and help them get money, if there new with a job or need help getting one i can help them, i have helped people in the past with base designs and helped them with there jobs when they needed help, and if i was admin i feel like it would help better my abilty to help people cause i would take tickets and teleport to them or answer there questions and help them out. and I hate rule breakers and as admin i would enforce the rules when needed, if other admins need me or want help with what they would do in a idk situation, i will be there to help them. im friendly and always open for friendly relationships. And this is why i want to become a Staff member to help with my Darkrp community as well as the the Staff community, I im a very hard worker when it comes to helping people.

What is your timezone?
Pacific Standard Time

+/- Personally I like your enthusiasm to help, also you have a decent app. But I cannot plus one you since I have never seen you on and I have not talked to you therefore I personally feel like I should stay neutral.