Accepted SkullKing's Staff Application

SkullKing

User
Jul 11, 2021
Your In-Game Name: SkullKing

Steam Name: SkullKing

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067065536/home/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21 Yrs Old

Your discord name/tag: SkullKing

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes Sir

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes, Wasn't quite sure I went to the grocery store and went afk. When I got home came back and was banned for 12 hours for RDM by monk idk why.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1 Week 2 Days 20Hrs

Have you read up on our rules fully? Oh absolutely understand them all.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes Sir

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yep, Use it everyday.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, For a server called Ballistic Gaming when I was 16. Was a Super Admin for them for about 6 Months. Which I learned how the whole Staff Concept worked. Also, Super Admin on another DarkRp server called Insert Coin Gaming at 15 Years Old did that for a year.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Yes, Mother Kim, But know mostly all of them and are Good Friends with them all.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? Yes Sir I understand the system.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? Well, I have been playing on this server for almost about a month and a half. Love the community and the people It's my Zen haha. I have noticed recently that you guys are Short handed on Staff and a lot have resigned. So I figured since I got a bit of experience in that area I could help out with the server that I love and can help better it for all.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I want to help out in anyway possible and help keep this wonderful community the way it is. I can also show a Professional Manner In the way I work. I honestly want to be on this Staff Team so I can be a bigger help in this gaming community as much as I can give. P.s. I don't quit easily Lol.

What is your timezone? P.S.T

Last edited:
+1 Reliable, open-minded, and overall a good guy. Great fit for the staff team.

Last edited:
Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No
I actually remember telling you to apply once in OOC, you're very mature, friendly and you've got some staff experience as well although your app could use some more work I still believe you'd be a valuable addition to our staff team. +1

+1 seen you on a lot, seems to understand the rules, and i have never had an issue with him

Last edited:
+1
Seen you on the server quite often never had any issues with you n ya seem like a pretty chill guy : D

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Washed#1155 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Unknown(Unknown..#2441) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Last edited by a moderator: