Denied Sky Staff Application

Sky

User
Feb 17, 2023
Username: Sky

◈ Your In-Game Name: Sky

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198356179840/

Your Age: 20

Your Discord Tag: MrRed#2665

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4h 10m but i am going to be on the server all day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was owner for 5 server and staff manager on 2 and the servers are redgaming/ pixel gaming /forgot the 1 servers name and over it / anonymous gaming

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm and up

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? cuz i love being staff and i wanna help out and my friend is sponsored by Atomic and i like the host/ server /admins and im going to be on the server alot and i think i would be a good staff member and im nice and i know how to talk to ppl and i know how to do my job as a admin

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a great amount of experience in this field being admin but im trying to get tmod on the server and bring a good and RP experience that seek it out over boring themselves The server's seems flexible and will only allow me to only express my RP further. I'm open to learning more from those that seek to give meaningful knowledge and feedback

In other words, I wish to bring forward a greater lookout as a tmod and RP overall that will benefit those that wish to join into the RP

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. hi im red/MrRed/sky but i will let you pick one but i love being staff on servers and helping out im on gmod all the time i try to help out as much as possible and yes i have a 1365 day(s) vac since last ban but plz dont judge me on that that was the 13 old me im 20 now if you will like to call me on discord to ask me more you can and if i dont see it i will get back to you as fast as i can and i love making jokes with ppl and more but thx for looking at my staff app.

PS hey Ben :)

Last edited:
Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process. You also fail to meet a basic staffing requirement.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/