smokeyy5897

User
May 31, 2021
Your In-Game Name: smokeyy

Steam Name: OUTKASTT97

Link to your Public Steam Profile: Steam ID:76561198055843185

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 24

Your discord name/tag: southern.hippie197#3499

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No, my Discord name is southern.hippie197#3499 and my in-game name is smokeyy.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
Yes, I warned for getting carried away in spawn. NLR/RDM isn't something I bring myself to do anymore and if I do I am open to seeing where I was wrong and correcting it as soon as possible.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 22 Days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Of course.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes, I love to use my microphone and meet new people through the server.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, I actually ran my own Police RP server and hired developers and staff to help out and grow it. I had to shut it down after an unfortunate bad wreck that left me in the hospital for 3 months. I was really sad to have had to close it down. I have been playing Garry's Mod since it was released so I have a fond understanding for DarkRP and Garry's Mod in general.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
Spoogie Woogie.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
Yes, of course. Would just need to get familiar with any new or recent updates to the plugins.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have really enjoyed the community that exists on the server so far. The people are awesome and I would love to be in service to the players to make a great experience. I really enjoy being part of a team and play well with others in making sure we have the best outcome in any sort of conflict or problem for everybody. I have been playing Garry's Mod and DarkRP for a while so I have a strong understanding of the dynamics of the game and players. I want to be a part of the growth of this server and community and help make the server a good experience for new players to come back time and time again. I try to educate other players on the server when I see them doing what they aren't supposed to do, but as you may know, some players do not like to listen to anybody and it would be nice to have extra permissions to be able to enforce guidelines.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
If I were accepted, I would be able to start immediately. I am confident I could handle tickets and help the load as I have noticed the staff can be overloaded at times or not on the server at all. I use all my free time to play on Atomic and have a good comprehension of the server's community, rules, and guidelines. I will ensure that I handle each sit and interaction on duty with professionalism, respect, and the best of my judgment. I would love to help fill the gaps when there isn't as much staff on and create a good dynamic with the rest of the existing staff team.

What is your timezone? EST

+1 good app hes active and ive only ever had 1 bad interaction with him besides that hes prettychill also knows the rules

Last edited:
+! I highly suggest this man for moderator. He has more knowledge about the game than most of the player base and would work hard to keep the server from being toxic.

Big +1 Chill guy whos mature and can handle himself. I've spoken to you myself a few times and would love to have you on the staff team. Your staff application is put together very good with the responses provided. Goodluck man c:

Big +1 Chill guy whos mature and can handle himself. I've spoken to you myself a few times and would love to have you on the staff team. Your staff application is put together very good with the responses provided. Goodluck man c:
THANKS MAN LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OP