Denied Soggyhole Staff Application

Soggyhole

User
Jan 7, 2023
Username: Soggyhole

◈ Your In-Game Name: Soggyhole

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199127375766/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: Soggyhole#3907

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have been banned for one week for Mass RDM, I had done it for a friend for his video.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 1 hour 17 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 8:00 P.M. to 4:00 A.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've been playing DarkRP for a couple of months and being a staff member seems really interesting, now that I am of the age I thought it would be a nice first experience and it could have a positive effect in the future.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I am, (in my opinion), a natural problem solver and have always been the type of person to wonder why or what has caused a problem weather it be something being stolen, someone being harassed, (ect).

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have a medical issue trying to communicate as I am not as specific as most people and sometimes have trouble trying to find my words.

-1 I would like to see some more effort in the last two questions. Please look at past accepted applications to see what we are looking for.